If you or a co-worker are in crisis, there are options available to help. You can call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at any time to speak with someone and get support. Confidential support is available 24/7 for everyone in the United States, call 988 or text 741741. Or visit the OSHA Preventing Suicides website where you can find a “Suicide Prevention: 5 Things You Should Know Poster”.
Join the IRS for a series of online meetings in February and March (divided by location/states) for small business organizations and owners. The meetings will include:
• Presentations from IRS leadership covering the top tax issues affecting small business owners regarding income, deductions, employment taxes and recordkeeping
• How to get ready for the 2022 filing season
• Tax scams targeting small businesses
• How the IRS is reorganizing to better serve small business taxpayers
• Listening session to hear concerns, feedback and suggestions from participants