Join the IRS for a series of online meetings in February and March (divided by location/states) for small business organizations and owners. The meetings will include:
• Presentations from IRS leadership covering the top tax issues affecting small business owners regarding income, deductions, employment taxes and recordkeeping
• How to get ready for the 2022 filing season
• Tax scams targeting small businesses
• How the IRS is reorganizing to better serve small business taxpayers
• Listening session to hear concerns, feedback and suggestions from participants
IRS tax help for taxpayers, businesses, tax-exempt organizations and others – including health plans – affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).